Sexto grado – 6th grade
Vocabulario y Apuntes – Vocabulary & Notes
Tortilla de México
“La canción de las frutas”
“Conjugations Back”: regular -ar verb present tense conjugation
“Me gustas tú”
Los meses (months) rap
Los números 1-30
Helpful Links, Tools & Games
Wordreference.com (online Spanish-English dictionary)
Spanish-speaking countries identification game
Class Rules & Grading Policy
10% = Participation
Evaluation of each student’s daily participation includes but is not limited to the following:
– Listening and following directions.
– Partner/group cooperation and productivity.
– Staying on task.
– Being prepared for class.
– Attempting to speak mostly in Spanish.
– Contributing to a productive learning environment with a positive, respectful attitude and cooperation.
30% = Daily Work & Homework
30% = Quizzes (Written & Oral)
30% = Tests (Written & Oral; some projects will be counted as a test grade)Absent work will gladly be accepted in a timely manner per school policy. See school handbook for details.
Being prepared for class:
The following classroom supplies must be brought to class each day:
1. 1 inch Spanish binder (with organized, label dividers and lined, white loose-leaf paper)
4. 1 dark blue/black ink pen
5. 1 pencil
6. Daily Planner/Agenda
7. AR Book
8. + Homework or other assignments to be turned in at the beginning of classSpanish classroom expectations:
In addition to the American International School of Egypt discipline plan policies students in 6th grade Spanish are expected to:
* Be prepared for class with required daily supplies and homework.
*Get supplies from their homeroom bins at designated times between class; not during class.
* Enter and exit the classroom quietly.
* Maintain a tidy desk and workspace.
* Try to speak in Spanish as much as they can.